a. Statutory Compliance Services
- Protignis' statutory compliance services are exactly what companies need to improve their efficiency and management. By delegating all of the items on the statutory items checklist to Protignis, a business owner or management team may concentrate solely on running the company and making it profitable. A company or organisation is exposed to compliance risk if it does not take precautions.
- Why should you think of outsourcing statutory compliance service's needs? A bunch of rules and regulations governs the world of business. To top it all, there are rules and regulations laid down by the central as well as state government. These are also bound to change from time to time based on government decisions. Any organisation or business has got two important facets. The first is the internal governance or management. Protignis can guide, support and assist you through its governance risk and compliance.
- These are also bound to change from time to time based on government decisions. Any organisation or business has got two important facets.
- The first is the internal governance or management. Protignis can guide, support and assist you through its governance risk and compliance.
- The second is the external compliances like legal and HR compliances. Here too, Protignis can make a big difference.
- Protignis can manage all the following compliance solutions activities for your business or organisation.
b. Human Resource Expertise at Protignis
Our entire team is well-versed and seasoned in the field of compliance. They are not only knowledgeable, but they are also up to date and have the most up-to-date information in this critical field. Experience, combined with being up to date on the latest information, and provides full value and advantage to any company or organisation in an ever-changing environment.
Our team of highly competent and knowledgeable Auditors keeps a constant eye on our work.
To top it off, our internal staff training is rigorous and consistent, resulting in superior service to all of our clients.
Labor Law Compliance
Other Acts that fall under Labour Law include the Minimum Wages Act of 1948, the Payment of Bonus Act of 1965, the Payment of Gratuity Act of 1965, and the Equal Remuneration Act of 1976, in addition to the Acts listed above, such as the Factories Act.
You won't have to worry about these Acts if you have Protignis on your side, because we stay on top of all changes and alterations. We will make certain that you are always on the right side of the law and legality.